If you’ve ever had to wait on a crown before, you’ll understand why a CEREC crown is a big deal. Often, a tooth will get chipped or will crack. A crown is necessary to strong-arm the broken tooth and keep it in place. This not only protects your smile, it also returns it to its full beauty! In the past, you would’ve had to wait weeks. With CEREC, our staff can diagnose the root of the problem, create impressions of the tooth, and use our high-tech CEREC machine to design your crown in ONE VISIT.
- Easy – Getting a CEREC crown means you walk in broken and walk out fixed all in the same day.
- Natural – The crown will look exactly like your other teeth. Plus, the texture will mimic your other teeth. No running your tongue over your teeth looking for the impostor!
If you’d like to get a little nerdy with us for a moment, we’d love to explain a little more about CEREC.
CEREC stands for:
- Chairside – The technology we have can be used while you’re relaxing in the chair.
- Economical – Getting a CEREC crown is a win for both dentist and patient.
- Restorations – Your teeth will get restored to their natural beauty and durability.
- Esthetic – No shiny metal. CEREC crowns are metal-free and tooth-colored.
- Ceramic – We use extremely durable ceramics that are similar to your actual tooth structure.
All these benefits coincide to give you the most seamless dental transition ever.
You’ll be amazed when you walk in the door with a dental nightmare and walk out as if nothing ever happened. If you’d like to make an appointment or ask some questions about financing for something like CEREC, just contact us! We’d love to talk you through it.