It’s okay to want a beautiful smile. It’s okay to get that beautiful smile. Too many people silently suffer behind cosmetic, oral blemishes, keeping them from a full smile in family pictures or public settings. Yes, dentists exist to help prevent oral problems. But they are also there to support you through cosmetic dental procedures as well. Wondering what options you may have when it comes to upgrading your smile?
Here are some of the most common cosmetic dentistry procedures.
- Teeth Whitening—while over the counter treatments are minimally helpful, a more powerful teeth bleaching method can be done in the office by your dentist.
- Dental Implants—this is where a metal piece of titanium is placed in the mouth with a replacement tooth where there has been decay or a missing tooth due to some type of trauma.
- Dental Crowns—these “caps” are often placed over teeth that have decayed or discolored or
gotten worse over time.
- Dental Veneers—these thin “shells” can be placed over teeth that are chipped, misshapen, crooked, or used to cover up sizeable gaps between teeth.
- Teeth Shaping—a tooth that is noticeably bigger or jagged can be filed down to blend in better with the teeth around it.
- Tooth Bonding—a bonding agent can be used that is the same color as a tooth, to give an appearance of a filled in crack or chip.
What if improving your smile also could improve your self-confidence? Investing t in your oral health means investing in your overall health, which is well worth the time, money and effort. Come in and see us for a consultation about what procedures are necessary to achieve your smile goals!