At some point, you may find yourself needing to move due to a job relocation, switching medical offices because of insurance changes or leaving a beloved dentist/doctor because they’ve retired. The relationship you have with a dentist is important because it’s personal and you could be a client of theirs for years. So… when you are on the hunt for a new dentist, here’s a checklist of questions to ask or research before making the big decision.
- Do they have office hours that fit your schedule?
- What are the credentials and experience of the dentist?
- What do patient reviews and online testimonials reveal?
- Is the environment warm, clean and family friendly?
- Is the location convenient?
- Do they take your dental insurance?
- Can you tour the office and ask questions?
We know there’s a lot to consider when choosing a new dentist. Feel free to call our office to schedule a consultation or tour, so we can get to know you better. We’d love to have you join our dental family.