Christmas is a joyous time of year…putting up the tree, listening to Christmas music, cookie baking, and gift exchanging. Speaking of gifts, every family seems to have that one person on your shopping list who is difficult to buy for because it seems they already have everything, right? So why not think outside the box and surprise them with the gift of dental health.
- You could gift someone a teeth whitening certificate; this pricey procedure may not be affordable for everything, but it would be deeply appreciated by the receiver!
- An electric toothbrush is another great gift idea. They range in price from $15-200, and they come in various colors, varieties, and specialties, making toothbrushing a more enjoyable and productive experience.
- If there’s a “little one” in your life, perhaps a personalized tooth fairy box would be a unique gift for their upcoming tooth loss experiences.
- Don’t forget that a coveted water bottle, say a Hydroflask or a Yeti, is a great gift that supports dental and oral health by washing out bacteria.
- If your teenager is tired of managing food stuck in their braces, a water pick may be an encouraging way to help them take care of their mouths and eliminate frustration.
- Last but not least, for the person who wants an experience and not a material item, off to volunteer with them at a dental clinic during the holiday season; give the gift of service to others and make a memory with your family in the meantime.
It’s also easy to slip fun floss, deluxe chap stick, or a new toothbrush in a stocking as a practical and appreciated gift. Give someone the gift of health this holiday season, the most important gift of all.